BACK TO TOP
Longevity Noodles with Chicken and Mushroom
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 50 mins
- 16 ounces fresh noodles
- 6 ounces of boneless chicken breast
- 12 pieces King Chef Shiitake Mushroom
- ¾ cup Chinese chive chopped
- 1 piece carrot julienne
- ¼ cup scallions chopped
- 5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 cups water
- ¼ cup Shaoxing cooking wine
- 3 tablespoons of King Chef Canola Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Over medium high heat, add 3 tbsp of king chef canola oil in a wok. Add in the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until cooked. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Add in the shrimp. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
- In the same wok, sauté onion and garlic. Pour in the dark soy sauce and shaoxing wine. Add in the cooked chicken, carrots, and shiitake mushroom. Pour in the chicken broth and mix everything.
- Transfer the noodles into the wok. then toss gently for a minute or two, just enough to combine everything well and ensure an even color. Add the chives, spring onions, and cooked shrimp. Transfer on plate.
Share and Enjoy!