BACK TO TOP
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 50 mins
- 20 Spring roll wrappers
- 6 King Chef Canned Shiitake Mushrooms
- 230g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 110g raw Sea Chef Shrimp, deveined
- 600g cabbage shredded
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons of mushroom soaking liquid
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- ¼ cup celery
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon spring onions
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
King Chef Shitake Mushroom
- Heat the pan with some oil and put 2 tbsp of onion. Add 1/4 cup of celery and 2 tsp. of garlic.
- Add the chicken thighs, then pour the 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and oyster sauce , stir fry and season with white pepper and salt.
- Cook for a minute, and add 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- When it turns into brown, add the King Chef Shitake Mushroom, shrimp and season with sugar.
- Pour 1tbsp. of shaoxing wine, put the shredded cabbage and gently pour cornstarch slurry and stir fry until softens. Add 1/4 cup spring onions, onions leaks and stir again.
- Place around 2 spoon of filling into the center of the spring roll. Tuck in the sides and roll it up, sealing the edges wit flour mixture..
- Pour enough oil into the pot, and throw spring roll until the skin is golden and crispy. Drain on a paper towel and serve.